Call 911

Call 911 to report immediate danger or a construction condition that is likely to cause an accident, such as vehicles swerving to avoid an object in the driving lane.

You can report any hazardous situation at a construction site on a City highway for a non-emergency response.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No