You can make a complaint about plain bottled water.

You will need to provide:

  • The brand of water
  • The size of the bottle
  • When and where you bought the bottle

Please also provide a daytime phone number or email address for follow-up.

Save and refrigerate the remaining water in its bottle and any other bottles you bought at the same time.

What Happens Next

The Department of Health will contact you and may collect the bottles for testing as appropriate.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No