Call 911
Call 911 to report immediate danger including natural gas odors, other potential gas leaks or accidents.

Need something else?

You can report an excavation that is undermining a nearby building.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to report the problem.

What Happens Next

The Department of Buildings issues violations when appropriate.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No