Call 911
Call 911 to report an accident or immediate danger.

Need something else?

You can report improper storage of flammable or explosive material on a construction site or in a building.

Include in your report, if possible:

  • What is stored unsafely
  • Why it is unsafe

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to report the problem.

What Happens Next

The Department of Buildings issues violations when appropriate.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No