You can report an adult establishment such as an adult bookstore, theater, or strip club that:

  • Is too close to a church or school
  • Allows illegal business
  • Keeps illegal hours
  • Does not follow zoning regulations in any other way

What Happens Next

The Department of Buildings issues violations when appropriate.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No