Call 911
Call 911 report an overdose or other medical emergency.

You can get information and referrals from the Poison Control Center for poison-related issues in English and Spanish.

To file a complaint about a restaurant or other establishment that gave you food poisoning, go to the Food Poisoning page.


Learn about poison control.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No