Organizations and individuals can donate:

  • Art
  • Office supplies
  • Household supplies

The Department of Cultural Affairs will distribute donations to artists, non-profit cultural organizations, and educators through the Materials for the Arts program.

Learn more about the Material for the Arts program.


Donate supplies or money to the Materials for the Arts.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.