Get the "Preventing and Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Safely" Brochure
The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) provides a brochure about how to eliminate bed bugs safely. It provides information and guidance for homeowners, tenants, landlords, and building managers.
- How to recognize bed bugs
- What to do to prevent bed bug infestations
- What to do if you are bitten by bed bugs
- Guidance for getting rid of bed bugs, including how to select an exterminator
- Guidelines for handling infested clothing or household items
Download the "Preventing and Getting Rid of Bed Bugs Safely" brochure.
Call 311 to request a paper copy.