You can apply for a master or special sign hanger license from the Department of Buildings. You are eligible for the license if you qualified on the Department of Citywide Administrative Services examination.


Learn more about the Sign Hanger license.

In Person

Department of Buildings' Licensing Office
55 Chambers Street, 1st Floor

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No