Residential buildings owners can learn about City rules, how to maintain and improve their properties and create and maintain safe conditions for their families and tenants through classes, videos, podcasts, and online resources offered by the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD).
- Loans for repair and energy upgrades
- Grants to correct lead paint conditions
- Managing roach, rodent, and bedbug infestations
- Compliance with City Codes
- Rules and regulations around housing conditions
- Resolving Code violations
- Building registration
- Improving owner-tenant relations and
- Resolving conflicts
Foreclosure prevention and resources for modifying predatory or difficult loan terms City and State agencies that owners and landlords must work with to be successful and in compliance HPD also sponsors Tenant and Landlord Resource Fairs around the City.
Learn more about property owner resources.