If you are a NYCHA resident, you can receive:

  • Education
  • Training
  • Job placement services

NYCHA's Department of Resident Employment Services helps public assistance recipients and unemployed or underemployed NYCHA residents to become economically self-sufficient.


Learn more about job opportunities through NYCHA.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No