You can get information about Job Corps, a free education and vocational training program. Program participants learn a trade, earn a high school diploma or GED/TASC, and are paid a monthly allowance. Job Corps provides job placement, career counseling, and transition support for its graduates.
To enroll in Job Corps, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be age 16 to 24
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Meet income requirements determined by the U.S. Department of Labor
Visit the Job Corps' website.
- Agency: United States Department of Labor
- Division: Job Corps
- Phone Number: (800) 733-5627
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM