You can contact the Department of City Planning for questions about flood zone designations for specific properties for billing and insurance purposes.

You should have your Block and Lot information available. You can use the Borough-Block-Lot (BBL) Lookup page to find this information.


Contact the Department of City Planning.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No