Through Take Care New York, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene works with 550 partnering organizations to help New Yorkers live longer and healthier lives.
Take Care New York encourages health improvement in key areas, including:
- Being tobacco-free and heart healthy
- Getting physically active
- Eating healthy
- Stopping the spread of HIV and STDs
- Reducing risky alcohol and drug use
- Getting checked for cancer
Organizations can get information about becoming a Take Care New York partner.
Learn more about Take Care New York.