If you're a victim of sexual assault the Safe Horizon program can provide:
- Safety planning
- Emergency housing
- Transportation assistance
Both male and female victims can get help. The Safe Horizon hotline offers help in more than 150 languages. Safe Horizon can also help you with the New York State Crime Victims Board application process.
Visit Safe Horizon's website.
- Agency: Office of Victim Services
- Division: Safe Horizon Rape and Sexual Assault Hotline
- Phone Number: (212) 227-3000
- Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week