As of June 5, 2016, the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) no longer licenses Motion Picture Projectionists.

Local Law 66 of 2016 ended the requirement that a person must first get a license from DCA before operating a motion picture projection machine.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No