Landlords can get information and assistance with Human Resources Administration (HRA) rental assistance programs, including CityFHEPS and FHEPS.

Landlords, owners, and brokers who would like to participate in the City’s rental assistance programs can get information and assistance.

You can find out about registering apartments, lease-signing bonuses, and the rental process, including the apartment walk-through.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance by phone.

You can get help addressing issues you are having with your rental assistance tenants who are participants in the CityFHEPS or FHEPS programs, including if tenants have missed paying you their portion of the rent.

You must call a Homebase office in your borough. The offices are open Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.

You can inquire about missing or incorrect rental payments from the New York City Human Resources Administration (HRA), as well as any other issues with HRA rental payments for the CityFHEPS and FHEPS programs.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance by phone.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No