You can get a copy of an immunization record for yourself or your child.

You will need a valid form of identification. Most records are for people born in the City after 1995. You can only get a child's records if you are listed on their birth certificate or reported to the Health Department as the child's parent, guardian, next of kin, or primary contact. 

You can also use your mobile phone number, email address, or IDNYC number to access your or your child’s immunization record online through the "My Vaccine Record" search tool. Printouts from the search tool are official reports that can be used for school enrollment and verification, college admissions, and camp enrollment.

The Citywide Immunization Registry permanently maintains a record of immunizations that were administered in the City to children and adolescents through age 18. About 17% of adults in the city also have immunization records permanently stored in the registry.


Download an Immunization Record Request Application.

Access the "My Vaccine Record" search tool.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.


If you requested a Department of Health and Mental Hygiene publication over 2 weeks ago and have not received it, you can check the status. If you ordered it more recently, allow time for delivery and call back after 2 weeks if you still haven't received it.

Cancel Order

If your order has been placed, it likely already shipped. You can return unwanted copies at no cost to you by writing "Return to Sender" on the package and putting it in the mail.

Out of Stock

If the publication you are looking for is currently out of stock, you can get assistance by phone.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.

Update Order

  • To order additional items, you must place another order.
  • You can email requests to
    • To update a current order, be sure to include tracking order number
    • To update address, email, and organizational information

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No