Need something else?

  • HIV and AIDS Services to learn about housing options for individuals living with AIDS or HIV, including a list of landlords and brokers that assist with HASA housing vouchers

The City provides assistance to HASA brokers who place HRA clients in housing. 

The HASA program provides benefits and social services to persons living with AIDS or HIV, and their families. 

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No