You can learn about the New York Regional Hansen's Disease Center at NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue, which provides testing and treatment of Hansen's Disease (leprosy) to residents of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and some mid-Atlantic states.
You can request an appointment for the following services:
- Clinical and laboratory testing and evaluation
- Medical treatment of all facets of Hansen's disease and its complications
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Reconstructive surgery
- Referral to inpatient care
- Medications provided free-of-cost to any patient without prescription drug coverage
- Professional and patient education
Call 311 for assistance by phone.