Call 911
Call 911 to report a person who:
  • Appears emotionally disturbed
  • Is acting erratically
  • Is a danger to themselves or others

Visit the 988 Mental Health Support page to get free, confidential help with mental health or substance abuse issues, including crisis services and treatment referrals.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No