You can get information about applications, complaints, and inquiries regarding the cremation process.


Contact OCME.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) supplies permits to set up crematoriums.

Crematorium operators must also have a Certificate of Operation, which you can get from DEP.

Call 311 for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No