If you are a doctor, nurse, or other health care provider, you can get information about the risks, symptoms, and treatment of certain infectious diseases and conditions.

The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene requires health care professionals to report certain communicable diseases.

Health care professionals include:

  • Doctors
  • Hospitals
  • Institutions
  • Clinical laboratories


Report a communicable disease as a health care professional.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No