You can make a complaint about parent leadership groups at public schools, including complaints about the parent association's role. Complaints about specific members of parent leadership groups are also accepted.

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to report the problem.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No