Need something else?

You can make a complaint about:

  • Health instruction
  • Access to medical care or health insurance
  • 504 forms
  • Vision or hearing testing
  • Dental plan clinics

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to report the problem.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No