Need something else?

You can request a fire safety inspection of a restaurant, public facility, area of assembly, or City Agency.

The Fire Department will check that public safety measures are in effect, including proper entrances and exits.

Requests must be made by phone.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No