The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides assistance with federal tax information for businesses and the self-employed, including questions about federal tax forms, employee and payroll taxes, and business tax credits.
You can also get information about:
- Employer ID numbers
- Employment taxes
- Small business and self-employed tax center
- Small business events
- Tax calendar
- Tax credits and provisions
Learn more about business taxes.
- Agency: United States Department of the Treasury
- Division: Internal Revenue Service Business and Specialty Tax Line
- Phone Number: (800) 829-4933
- Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours.