The Department of Youth and Community Development offers scholarships for the Family Development Credential (FDC) Program. It is a training program for social workers who work directly with the families and individuals who receive services from their organization.
There is also a FDC program for supervisors, managers, and directors.
The FDC program is open to staff at City Agencies, including but not limited to:
- Administration for Children's Services (ACS)
- Department for the Aging (DFTA)
- Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
- Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ)
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
- Department of Probation (DOP)
- Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD)
The program is also open to staff within the 43 Neighborhood Development Areas.
Learn about the Family Development Credential Program.