The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) supplies permits for the installation of ovens that are used for drying painted, lacquered, varnished, and other surface coatings. Operators of this equipment must also have a Certificate of Operation, which can also be obtained from DEP.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No