Need something else?

Visit the following pages instead for information and help with:

Reports of the following are not within the jurisdiction of New York City and 311 cannot accept these kinds of complaints:

  • Undocumented immigrants or workers
  • Someone violating immigration law
  • Requests to have someone deported

Asylum seekers who have just arrived in New York City can get free and confidential help. This help is available at the Asylum Seeker Resource Navigation Center.

To be eligible, you must:

  • Provide U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement paperwork showing that you entered the U.S. Southwest Border on or after January 1, 2022,
  • Currently live in New York City,
  • Make an appointment with the Center.

Learn more on the Asylum Seeker Resources page.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No