ThriveNYC is a comprehensive plan for how the City can provide better mental health support and services.
The plan prioritizes:
- A focus on public health, including training 250,000 people in mental health first aid
- Early intervention through expanded mental health services in schools, from pre-kindergarten to college
- Targeting specific areas of need to better reach those who most need care
- Partnering with local communities
- Expanding data collection so the City can better coordinate care
- Launching the NYC Support system, which will provide convenient access to help people find the City's mental health services.
Learn more about ThriveNYC.