Requests to change the direction of traffic on a street, including changing a two-way street to a one-way street or a one-way street to a two-way street, must be made through the local Community Board. The Community Board will make their recommendations to the Department of Transportation (DOT).

DOT does not accept street conversion requests directly from the public.

To find your local Community Board, go to the Community Boards page.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No