You can use the NYCStat Stimulus Tracker to track the City's use of federal stimulus and recovery funds provided through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
This online tool can show you:
- How much of the funds the City is spending in each of eight funding categories
- What specific projects and programs are funded by stimulus dollars
- How many jobs have been created or retained as a result of this funding
The NYCStat Stimulus Tracker also includes:
- Reporting function
- News and information
- Links to other online stimulus resources
- A map where you can locate each stimulus-funded project and program
Use NYCStat Stimulus Tracker.