If you're a full time City employee, you can apply for full or partial scholarships for graduate study at participating colleges and universities through the Mayor's Graduate Scholarship Program.

Scholarships are awarded through a competitive process. The application period takes place in the fall of each year.

Apply for the Mayors Graduate Scholarship Program.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No