United States citizens can apply for, renew, replace, or correct information on a passport at any acceptance location. These include many courts, post offices, libraries, and government offices.
If you are traveling within the next 14 days, you can get expedited service in person at a passport agency or center. You must bring proof of travel. You can also learn more by phone.
Get the application form and find a list of acceptance locations.
Learn about applying for or renewing a passport, check application status, or get proof of an application.
- Agency: United States Department of State
- Division: Passport Services
- Phone Number: (877) 487-2778
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 10 PM; Saturday: 10 AM - 3 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish.