You can get contact information for elected officials, including:

  • City Council members
  • District attorneys
  • Borough presidents
  • Members of the State Assembly and Senate
  • Members of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives

Appointments are often required to meet with your representative, so you need to call to schedule one. Some offices may still be working remotely.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance by phone.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No