The Learn & Earn program helps high school juniors and seniors graduate from high school. It also prepares them for their next steps, whether in employment, further education, or both.
The program uses a combination of academic support and career awareness.
- College visits
- SAT preparation
- Paid summer jobs through DYCD's Summer Internship Program (SIP)
- Work readiness training
The program also supports participants with:
- Guidance and counseling
- Leadership development activities
- Follow-up services
Participants can receive a maximum of 2 years of services and a year of follow-up, depending on their class year at program registration.
Locations for participating organizations will be provided.
Learn about the Learn & Earn program.
- Agency: Department of Youth and Community Development
- Division: Youth Connect
- Phone Number: (800) 246-4646
- Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM