Call 911
Call 911 to report immediate danger.

Need something else?

  • Dumping in Catch Basin report grease, gasoline, cement, oil, sewage, chemicals, or other liquids being dumped into a street sewer grate or catch basin
  • Chemical Spill report a spill of chemicals or other hazardous material onto a roadway, sidewalk, or indoors
  • Oil Spill to report automotive, heating, or industrial oil spill at a street, facility, apartment building, or private home
  • Asbestos Complaint to report asbestos that is exposed or illegally removed
  • Unsafe Construction Material Storage report unsafe storage of flammable or explosive material at a construction site or in a building
  • Hazardous Material Inspection schedule an inspection of a hazardous materials storage container

You can learn about hazardous materials and how to dispose of them.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No