If your business is licensed by the Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP), you must post the agency's combined license and complaint sign where all customers can see it. You may receive penalties for failing to post required signage.

You can learn more or request a new sign by email or phone.

By Email

Email onlineappsdocs@dcwp.nyc.gov.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No