You can report counterfeit United States currency to the Secret Service.


Contact your local Secret Service Field Office.

Learn how to spot counterfeit money.

By Phone

  • Agency: United States Department of the Treasury
  • Division: United States Secret Service Local Office
  • Phone Number: (718) 722-0712
  • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM