You can verify that an individual is a current or former employee of New York City by contacting the Department of Citywide Administrative Services. You will need to provide the individual's Social Security Number.

You can also verify employment by contacting the human resources department at the employee's agency.

  • Agency: Department of Citywide Administrative Services
  • Division: Human Capital Civil Service IVR System
  • Phone Number: (212) 669-1357
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. If you don't get through or experience technical issues, try again later.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No