You can report a problem with the quality of care or services provided by a public or private assisted living facility or adult home in New York State.


Learn more about Assisted living facility or adult home and make a complaint.

By Phone

  • Agency: New York State Department of Health
  • Division: Assisted Living Facilities and Adult Homes
  • Phone Number: (866) 893-6772
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM



Survey for Older New Yorkers

Do you participate in a City government program specifically for older New Yorkers?

We'd like to hear about your experience! Click here to take the Survey for Older New Yorkers.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No