You can get information about United States Postal Service (USPS) products and services, including:
- Post office locations
- Postal rates and fees
- Change of address information
- Shipping options
- ZIP code finder
You can also make a complaint or report a broken blue USPS mailbox.
Visit the United States Postal Service website.
- Agency: United States Postal Service
- Division: United States Postal Service Hotline
- Phone Number: (800) 275-8777
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8:30 PM; Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish. Additional languages are available through a staff person.