You can request resurfacing of a street that is rough, pitted, cracked beyond repair, or contains hummocks (roadway asphalt that has pushed up in a wave-like shape).

If the street has defect such as a pothole or damage from a failed repair, report that defect instead of requesting resurfacing.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No