You can report a problem with a catch basin. Catch basins, commonly referred to as storm drains or sewer grates, are located on street and highway curbs. They collect storm water.

A catch basin partially clogged with debris and leaves with storm water running over it.

You may sometimes see steam rising from catch basins. This is due to atmospheric conditions and is normal.

The City does not accept requests for the installation of new catch basins or reports of personal items in catch basins.

Learn more about catch basins and flooding.

What You Need

You must provide your contact information so DEP can contact you, if necessary. DEP cannot action the Service Request without it.

Report a catch basin that is:

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No