Need something else?

You can request:

  • A new traffic or parking sign
  • A new highway sign 
  • The removal, change, or relocation of an existing sign

The Department of Transportation will respond within 12 weeks.


Contact the Department of Transportation.

By Mail

Mail your request to:

Department of Transportation Commissioner
55 Water Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10041

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No