If you had property damaged or were in an accident involving a taxi or a car service vehicle, you can get its insurance information.

The Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) keeps a list of vehicles and their insurance companies. After you find out the insurance company, you can look up its contact information.

Get taxi or car service insurance information.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No